Click it up a Notch

Friday, September 30, 2011

I love photography..

Its one of my all time favorite hobbies, along with baking and sewing..taking pictures of my loved ones just makes me happy.

I recently found this site Click it up a Notch
Courtney is a Military Wive stationed in Okinawa that teaches you, and inspires you and gets you to click it up a notch ;) haha, I promise you will love it and should check it out!

This is my Entry, My Favorite of the month of Sept. My Grumpy Princess

Photobucket

Click It Up A Notch

2 comments:

Photography by Christina said...

Wow, what gorgeous eyes!

Courtney said...

Thanks for your sweet words about my blog! I'm so glad to hear you enjoy it :O) What an expression you captured :O) And her eyes are so sharp! Great job!! I look forward to seeing more of your photos! P.S. I really like your header :O)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Coffee and Fabric Love | Template Design by Dual illusions