Super Simple Salsa

Sunday, September 11, 2011

We're kinda obsessed with Salsa lately..

Hubby requested Taco Rice for dinner so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try another Salsa recipe!
I worked with what we had in the fridge

Photobucket

This is what I used:

6 Roma Tomatoes, 1 Onion (chopped), 3~4 Garlic Cloves, 1 Lime (Juice Squeezed), a handful of Cilantro

Photobucket

1. Dice your tomatoes
2. I blended my Cilantro and Garlic (I was lazy, plus I wanted to you my mini blender) Chopping them up to itty bitty pieces
3. Chop your onion and add to the mixture
4. Squeeze your lime juice
5. Add some Salt and Pepper

Photobucket

and Ta-Da~ Thats it!! Super Easy right??

Hope you like it if you try it

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Coffee and Fabric Love | Template Design by Dual illusions